When was the last time you walked in to your office and assessed it as a potential customer?
What do your prospects see and think when they walk in to your office?
You walk in there every single day; you may have become blind to the things that a fresh pair of eyes might see.
- Does it look old or modern?
- Is it colourful or bland?
- What personality does it reflect?
- How does it make you feel?
- Do the walls need a fresh coat of paint?
- What does it smell like?
- How well are prospects and customers greeted?
- What’s the overall impression they get when they walk in.
What about before they enter the office, was parking easy and obvious? Is customer parking reserved nearest to the door or is that reserved for the directors. If I were a prospect or customer and it was raining I’d draw a pretty…
View original post 146 more words
Article Source: James Miller